Sunday, October 5, 2014

Everyday

ABOUT THE PHOTO:
We made tie-dye tshirts with the kids at VBS, so a couple days later, we wore them and I even made one for Natalie! I finished this layout yesterday while Chris took Natalie to the store with him, woohoo!


LAYOUT DESIGN:
I decided to stamp my own background paper since I didn't recall having a piece that would really go with the photo (with all our colors). I knew I definitely wanted to capture the colors of our shirts though, so I didn't print in black and white. I used a sketch template from the Simple Scrapper again and made it really easy to get going!


MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
I decided to use this month's embellishment only kit from Studio Calico, so I started with the little rectangle stamp. I had planned to use more from the kit, but since I also got Maggie Holmes' vellum diecuts this month from the SC shop, I ended up using mostly those to fill out the rest of my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment