Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hello VBS

IABOUT THE PHOTO(S):
A bunch of photos from VBS week back in August - we had so much fun with the kids that week, what a blessing!!


LAYOUT DESIGN/MY PROCESS:
I used a layered template in PSE by Catherine Davis for the Process class I took at Big Picture Classes to print the photos into triangles and cut them out. I also tried to apply some of the design lessons she gave from the class to arrange my page!


PRODUCTS USED:
I again saved paper by using the 4x6 pad of paper from this months Studio Calico kit The Underground to cut the triangles! I used the wood veneer letter from the same kit and the Hello sticker from the embellishment add-on King's Cross. The top left corner still needed a little something so I used thin washi tape from the Bluegrass Farm PL kit and stamped the date range with my Printshop alpha stamp! Finally, I went to my stash to look for a badge but ended up finding those little stars for a subtle embellishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment