Friday, December 28, 2012

Love this place!

Oh man, I still love it, but I needed a break from December Daily and 4x6 small scrapping! After going through the Creative team's latest galleries over at Studio Calico, I felt so inspired to get back to scrapping a 12x12 layout! So I did!!




I used Studio Calico's August kit, Summer of '69, to complete the layout, mostly so it would match a page I did awhile back with the same kit. When I saw this layout by Maggie Holmes, I also remembered this layout also by Maggie and used both for the inspiration for my page, especially for those banners!




I bought the palm tree/beach chair/sand cut from the Silhouette online store, added some extra strips of paper, a bit of washi tape, and some journaling to complete the layout.




I am so happy I got to scrap a 12x12 and also a non-wintery theme page! Maybe I should scrap all summer/vacation pics in winter and all winter in summer? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment