Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Daily - Day 11!

Don't make fun of me, but here is Day 11 of my December Daily album! I'm really hoping I can have this completed by end of January now (before I wanted to be done by end of December haha). I'm a professional and have to give fairly precise estimates at work for projects, but I guess that doesn't translate to my scrapbooking life!


So this pic is a little strange, I took it through the blinds in the kitchen when I saw this big hawk land right on our neighbor's deck in front of the window while I was washing dishes! For the bottom strip, I embossed the circles border stamp on a piece of paper and cut around the stamped area with my Fiskars fingertip knife.


I cut the title and the feathers with my Silhouette Cameo! From there it was pretty simple, and just added a few embellishments and journaling.


I know I will love the December Daily album once it's finished, but I am def ready to get back to my regular scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment