Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily - Day 4

You guys, you guys, you guys, you guys, you guys! I have kept up 4 days in a row now!! I almost went to bed for the night, but then got up and figured I could at least do a little something for this layout - and wow, that 4x6 album format makes it so easy - I still only did a "little something" but that was enough to finish the layout! (Oh and sorry for the blurry pictures, the lighting just wasn't working with me!)




Part of the ease happened to be that I had already made that Ali Edwards silhouette cut and already adhered to that wood grain-looking paper, because originally I was going to use it for my Day 1, but ended up not liking it and saved it for another day. It went perfect though with the table in the photos from our AWESOME dinner at a new Belgian restaurant in downtown Rochester called Victorie! So anyway, I just threw a strip of washi tape, added the tile number 4, and cut 2 stars from the star ribbon that I picked out for the other side.




The collage idea was great since I had such a cute photo of my husband outside the restaurant, but it was pretty blurry, so having it printed so small makes it look normal - plus I wanted to include both pics of our food - moules frite (mussels & french fries) and our charcuterie plate! I pulled out that star ribbon from the Central High kit by Studio Calico, since I never found a way to incorporate it into a page, and it worked perfectly to "jazz it up" a bit, ok I hate that phrase but I can't really think of a better way to describe its function... anyway I typed onto a vellum die cut speech bubble, and after messing up, I found that if I used white out then peeled it off, it peeled off the messed up letters with it - woohoo!




Is anyone else enjoying December Daily as much as I am so far!? :) OH and P.S. I am stating here that if I fall behind starting tomorrow, I am OK with that!! I have Friday off from work (and every Friday this month, and the last week of December to use up my vacation time) and so I am A-OK if I fall behind since I can use those days off to catch up! I just wanted to write that here in case anyone now has any expectations haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment