Thursday, December 27, 2012

December Daily - Day 10

It took me all day on my day off to get around to it, and I do mean all day (I didn't start this layout till past 10pm last night), but once I got started, it came together quickly!




For this side, I knew I wanted to do a "green" theme because of the lack of snow, making the photo look incomplete to me. Also, after cutting out 11 banners from super thick glitter card stock (more like glitter chipboard) I didn't want to subject my Silhouette Cameo to anymore thick cuts, so I just cut a strip of the green glitter paper that came in the Studio Calico December Daily kit, as sort of a "lawn" look. I added the trees and sort of reversed where you'd put a title and journaling so the journaling would show up.




I am hardly halfway through this month, but almost out of sequins!! Geesh, who knew that would be my go-to supply for this project!




Happy December scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment