Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Christmas Card

It's almost Christmas! The time of year to celebrate the birth of Jesus, Immanuel - God with us! Jesus was the ultimate saver, giver, and healer! I made this card for a woman staying at the Bethany House along with a box of items she might need. So hopefully they will help her in some way, and she will feel the love of Christ.




The only thing I knew I wanted to do for this card was use my manger scene stamp from Hero Arts, so I embossed in gold glitter Zing! embossing powder by American Crafts, which looks even more glittery depending how the light hits it.




The papers were from the 34th Street kit by Studio Calico, including that wonderful piece of gold POW paper. The letters were from the Darling Dear collection also by Studio Calico - and I gotta say, I am a big fan of these! They are small enough to fit on a card or fit a bunch of words on a layout, but they really stand out all on their own!




I hope this holiday season brings you blessings and joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment