Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Daily - Day 3!

I am super surprised that I haven't fallen behind on December Daily yet! I thought once the weekend was over I was a goner, but Chris fell asleep early and I had the time... so here is my Day 3 spread!




I was super inspired by Maggie Holmes, who shared her first page spread with our 25 Days class yesterday! And I wanted to change it up a bit, since the last 2 were starting to look exactly alike, so I printed a 4x4 photo (of me feeding the ducks in my backyard), and didn't do any overlays or anything digital - just some good ole washi tape and wood veneer!




I really needed a non-seasonal piece of paper for the right side because - WOW, it was unseasonably warm yesterday and not even a dusting of snow on the ground! I was in luck and quickly found that piece of paper from the Darling Dear collection. I used a die cut (larger pinking circle) from Studio Calico, that I adhered off to the side and cut the edges, then embossed the Ali Edwards December stamp that I stuck to my acrylic block in that circular pattern (gotta love the malleability of those polymer stamps, right!?), then punched another smaller pinking circle from silver paper, adhered a printed circle shape from my class, and threw that glitter number 3 sticker on top, phew!




The rest speaks for itself, but def loving the change up for this layout, and I love how it isn't really a "December" activity - just something of the everyday! I haven't really even had anywhere else to document such a random activity, so it fits great here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment