Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chevy Biscayne

This was a 20 minute layout I started right as my husband started cooking me some pasta and potatoes for dinner... And the only part that waited till after dinner was doing the stamping/embossing of the title. So this was a quick and simple one!


I had some alphabet stamps from Making Memories that I first laid each letter on the banner, then keeping the placement, pressed my acrylic block over to make the letters stick where they should go. Inked and stamped, then embossed with black powder. At that point I saw that some of the powder stuck to the banner stickers but since it just made it look a little more vintage I didn't bother wiping it off and it ended up being a "good mistake" :)




HOW-TO:
  • Again I used the County Fair kit by Studio Calico and used the main paper "School Dress" by Jenni Bowlin Studios
  • Then I remembered I had the matching Red/Black Flag Banner stickers also by JBS as well as the black doily flowers
  • The black washi tape is from American Crafts
  • The letter stickers are Red & Black Sticky Keys from October Afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment