Friday, February 10, 2012

Best Memories

Do I seem unusually productive lately? It's because I am getting lots of inspiration and ideas from this online class! Here's the layout I did from the 3rd lesson. The best part is that I didn't have to cut any of those paper strips - they were all leftovers from the previous 2 layouts!


I printed my journaling onto Kraft paper and cut them into little pennants to make a sort of Top 10 list! I love that number stamp from the County Fair kit from Studio Calico! Oh by the way, the strips are all crooked "on purpose" because I accidentally stamped crooked down the strip of paper and couldn't go back! So I altered my page from being straight pieces to crooked haha!


I did more stitching into this layout, and love the added touch it gives!



HOW-TO:
  • The background paper is "Big Sky" from the Sasparilla collection by October Afternoon
  • I used scrap strips of paper and embossed the number stamp down the lightest colored strip
  • Print your journaling, cut them into separate pieces
  • Add simple stitch around pictures
  • I used doily flowers from Jenni Bowlin Studios
  • The letter stickers are Black & Cream sticky keys from October Afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment