Sunday, February 12, 2012

C-5 Tour

The inspiration for this layout came from Davinie's layout here. It was hard for me to call this layout finished without adding some journaling or something in that left area, but I think sometimes spaces are OK!

Chris thinks that was a C-5 we took a quick tour of, though we don't know for sure... after all, it was a million degrees that day!


I did lots of sewing on this page! I made some not-perfect circles and still like how they turned out! I used a bunch of embellishments too, which I don't normally do but they fit the page so well.



HOW-TO:
  • Again, I stuck with the January kit "County Fair" from Studio Calico for this layout
  • The map paper is called Caracas from Kesi'Art, the bottom strip is the back of the Stagecoach paper from the Sasparilla collection by October Afternoon, and that thin strip of dark floral I so wanted to add, so added in small amount is called Handpicked from the Farmhouse collection by Crate Paper!
  • I used my circle patterns and tag maker from Creative Memories to cut the circles and little tag maker
  • The fabric swatches are from Ormolu
  • The tin pins are from the Boarding Pass and Sasparilla collections both by October Afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment