Monday, January 12, 2015

A Night Out

ABOUT THE PHOTO:
This photo was taken at Chris' company holiday party, where we finally got a night out to ourselves, so it was also like a nice date! I decided to make the journaling a thank you letter format to Chris for working hard and allowing me to be a stay at home mom. I truly appreciate his willingness, support, and hard work!


LAYOUT DESIGN/PRODUCTS USED:
I used another Sketch Template and Story Starter from Simple Scrapper's Premium Membership for this one, and had the perfect papers from last month's Park Ave kit by Studio Calico!


MY PROCESS:
I also added a rubber banner from Ali Edwards' December Daily kit that balanced out the title and added a little something to it. The chipboard stars from the Waldorf Add-on kit were a nice bonus too.


The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment