Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hello Today

ABOUT THE PHOTO:
My mom, stepdad, and I took Natalie to the farm last fall and she was just being so sweet. She was so gentle petting the goats and looking for me to tell her that she could pet them, I just wanted to capture some of her personality traits.


LAYOUT DESIGN:
I finally got a chance to use an awesome sketch template from the Simple Scrapper's Premium membership archives. Loved this one!


MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
I decided to grab some older products for this one, starting with some papers from the Bluegrass Farm kit by Studio Calico, because I knew they'd go well with the photo. I found some fairly neutral/white papers to journal on so they'd stand out some and used a Faber Castell soft brush pen to add to my journaling a little bit.


The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment