Saturday, April 19, 2014

Cousins

Oh Natalie was still unsure about being away from Mama too long last month when these photos were taken of Natalie and her cousin - haha love that first photo... that face is too funny!


I used a sketch template from SimpleScrapper.com and didn't see that they provided a link for the free circles cut file, so I made my own! I took the layer of the template with the circles in Photoshop Elements and duplicated it into a new project. Then I filled it in with black and exported as a .jpg that I imported into the Silhouette software, traced it, and boom - new cut file!


I also used the template to add my photos to and see how they looked, size them and print them as circles so I wouldn't have to crop them myself. I mostly used the Office Hours kit by Studio Calico, but found that I had only 3 of those plastic butterflies left from the Sugar Rush kit so actually got to finish a full package of embellishments and throw away the packaging - that felt so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment