Wednesday, April 16, 2014

No Title?

I can't believe I made a page without a title! I didn't really think about it till I went to title this post... how very strange of me! I must've been sidetracked by how cute Natalie was looking in this photo - looking just like her Daddy!


Anyway, for this layout of my daughter, I scraplifted this layout by Lisa Truesdell but flipped it on its side and kept it pretty simple! Can't go wrong with a grid full of circles :)


I used the Office Hours Studio Calico kit - spending some more time with this kit even though I have this month's kit sitting on my table, since I think I will have some more time to scrap very soon, so I will have time to catch up with the supplies and not have to feel guilty about these purchases... sorta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment