Monday, September 2, 2013

Home Sweet Home

We brought Natalie home from the hospital 2 days after she was born, which ended up being my actual due date. (Hard to believe that was only 2 weeks and 2 days ago!) We had had a rough 2nd night with her, as she started to become hungry and need diaper changes... and so when we were getting ready to take her home we were so scared she would scream and cry the entire way. Luckily, she, along with lots of other babies, was soothed by the car ride and was just fine! We got her home, safe and sound :)


My main inspiration was the latest member video from Paperclipping.com - I used papers from the Valley High kit by Studio Calico to start, but then added random embellishments to complete.


I cut the Home Sweet Home die cut with my Silhouette, that I purchased from the Silhouette online store.


Hoping this good start to Natalie's baby album keeps up so she doesn't get to be 5 years old before I finish it!



No comments:

Post a Comment