Saturday, January 11, 2014

Story Of My Life

OK, I'll be honest, I didn't know how precious this picture really was until I edited it with Photoshop Elements... and after I printed it, I said, I have to make this its own layout! So I did! I made this layout for Challenge #1 over on the Studio Calico blog for an online crop they were/are doing yesterday and today!


Unfortunately I can only take a little credit for the photo and editing (I used a stamp brush that came with the Process class by Catherine Davis, by Studio Calico, to stamp the title). For the design, I followed Lexi Bridges tutorial here and scraplifted her awesome layout!


I just went into my stash of wood veneer and used those, then used some embellishments from the latest Studio Calico kit, Copper Mountain. This might be my absolute favorite layout now!

No comments:

Post a Comment