Saturday, January 4, 2014

Be You

Here's another hybrid layout of Natalie playing in her jumparoo! I just LOVE these pics I had gotten for December Daily with our DSLR camera. The quality is so good and Chris bought me a new printer and paper that prints AMAZINGLY!! It is an Epson XP-810 and here he got me some "soft gloss" paper, which prints more like the matte prints that you order from online, so it is perfect!


I got the idea for the digital portion of this layout from this layout by Tina Azmus at Studio Calico! I love how she used some printables for the background of her layout!


I used the Blue Note kit from Studio Calico to complete the rest of the layout - just that purple paper and those precut diamonds that I backed with some woodgrain-like paper. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment