Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Home Sweet Home

My friend and her son came over for a quick visit on New Years Eve! She had moved away last year, and is back home visiting for a couple weeks, so it was nice to see them amidst all the plans I'm sure they had! I did a little subtle something to the photo - I stamped the Merry Bright title on the mirror, mostly to cover up my husband Chris, waving his hands in the air to try to get the kids' attention haha!


I kept this layout very simple, since I loved that wood background paper! I loved how the chevron paper was used on this layout by blbooth at Studio Calico!


I used some VERY old letter thickers for the "Sweet" part of the title - we're talking from the Lawn Party kit by Studio Calico for May 2011! That was the first kit I ever bought and sadly, still haven't used much of it because I just loved it so much I couldn't bring myself to cut into the papers and supplies. I may need to remedy that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment