Monday, January 27, 2014

Life Is an Adventure

I got this "funny" picture of Chris while we were out at dinner a couple weeks ago! It's only funny because he was looking at me while I was trying to take his picture, but it was so dark so I told him to get into the light, so instead of just leaning back, he looked up at the light because he wasn't coordinated enough to not look away also haha! We laughed so hard, and that was our "moment" - every time we go out to dinner, we always end up laughing really hard at least once, so this was it this time! He is so funny and makes life so interesting!


Anyway, this is my 4th layout with the Copper Mountain kit from Studio Calico - actually 4.5 if you count the one I made that also mixed in pieces of wood veneer from my stash. That's a lot considering I ONLY bought the main kit this month and NOTHING else, not even the added colored card stock. I didn't think I'd get to do a whole lot after last month from doing December Daily plus trying to use up the Blue Note kit.


Since I didn't have a whole lot of options, I decided to punch some pinking circles to fill in that space after I had my photos where I wanted them. I knew I definitely wanted to use that piece of background paper but other than that not much of an idea. I called Chris downstairs to help me and showed him a screen of Copper Mountain layouts I had saved as inspiration - he saw this one by Melanie Louette and said he liked the "banner" that said Life is and adventure. I decided to use a piece of white card stock and that phrase on mine too! I used my big alpha roller stamp to stamp the "& a lot more fun" underneath that. This layout ended up being so much better than I thought it was going to be! This will go in a new album I started that is just for Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment