Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sleep Tight

How cute are babies when they are swaddled!? I never really thought so until I looked at my baby girl all swaddled up, and especially with that hair!! She is too cute! Of course this picture is from about 2 weeks ago, when she liked to be swaddled... now at 3.5 weeks old she has already grown out of it and doesn't like it anymore haha!


I just loved this layout by Nicole Samuels, and scrap-lifted it pretty closely except with different papers etc.


I used the latest Studio Calico kit, Double Scoop and the newest stamp set, Cotton Candy! I embossed the diamond stamps in white Zing embossing powder then cut them out with scissors.


I made my own tag out of some large chevron patterned paper, cut out the two corners with my circle punch and added the circle sticker and twine from my stash. I didn't think I would, but I love the label set from Bananafish Studios (that smile tag is one of them) that came in this month's Studio Calico add-on, Sprinkles! I thought I would hate having to cut them out, but I actually like it better that I can see all of the labels and then only cut out the one(s) I want to use - plus I don't have a very high-quality printer to print the labels that nicely anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment