Saturday, September 21, 2013

I Love You

First thing's first, you may notice the photo quality of these pictures on my blog are not as good as before. Two reasons for this: 1. I haven't had time to take the photos with my camera, edit them, and then post... and 2. my daughter prefers to nap during the day in the napper in her Pack 'n Play which resides in our bedroom, which is the only place I've found that has good daylight to take the photos. As a result of 2., point 2-1. is that I had to take the photos with my iPhone in the basement where my scrap area is, so no daylight and not the highest resolution...


Anyway, for this layout of Chris getting ready to put Natalie to bed, I used the Double Scoop kit by Studio Calico again! I knew I wanted to use those stamps at the top though, so I embossed in white on dark navy blue card stock.



For the tag at the bottom, I used some older label stickers and placed them on the label and let them go off the edges. I inked up the front of the wood veneer shapes with Hero Arts Neon yellow ink and added that Bananafish Studios label - I am loving those labels from the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment