Saturday, May 4, 2013

NSD - Wild Life Caught!

Happy NSD!!! What's NSD? Why it's National Scrapbook Day of course!! Over at Studio Calico they posted a bunch of challenges and stuff last night so I was able to make this layout for the Numbers challenge!!



Yes, this is a series of pictures of a Hawk in our backyard, chasing down a chipmunk and eating him! Poor Chippy! It was really captivating to watch and actually capture on film, I just happened to be walking by my window when I heard something going on and ran and got my camera! Unfortunately they were taken through the screen, but it was exciting!



I used the Central High kit by Studio Calico - originally I figured I'd do a green background, but my Pop Off the Page class told me to try a different color that didn't necessarily match, and went with the yellow instead! It turned out perfect, and I love how those numbers show up so bold on it!



Hope to have some more layouts this weekend and next week for these NSD challenges!! Have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment