Monday, November 30, 2015

#Challenge52Kits Sock Hop - November 2012

Welcome back to November 2012 with Studio Calico's Sock Hop kit!


ABOUT SOCK HOP | I loved the reds in the main kit, but the add-on kits were so girly, I made a wide range of layouts with this one and was excited to bump out one more!


Main kit leftover

Bobby Socks leftover

Poodle Skirt leftover

A LAYOUT | To keep the layout design simple, I just looked at the Creative Team gallery for this kit and scraplifted this layout by Maggie Holmes! After I had the banners all cut out, and punched the chevron washi paper into circles that I cut off, the main portion of time was spent stitching along the top of the banner. But armed with Amazon Prime and access to all seasons of Frasier, and staying up late at night, it was quite enjoyable to just do some mindless work with my hands :)


NEXT UP | 34th Street, and just in time for all Christmas everything this December! 2012 was the first year I participated in December Daily officially so I don't think I made much with this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment