Monday, November 23, 2015

#Challenge52Kits Roller Rink - October 2012

Welcome to the Roller Rink from October 2012!


ABOUT ROLLER RINK | Roller Rink was an interesting one for me, it seemed like it had a lot of white mixed in with some reddish-oranges, yellows, and greens. I didn't purchase a whole lot at the time, but when I went to use it, I fell in love with the kit and the contrast the white provided, and hello - I think this was the first kit we saw enamel dots appear!


Main kit leftover

Crack the Whip leftover

A LAYOUT | I started by printing some pictures, and since I just loved these pictures I took of my daughter, I printed them big! So I went with a simple grid structure, which also helped since I didn't have much in the way of patterned papers leftover.


NEXT UP | Sock Hop from November 2012… I must admit, the end of 2012 really ended with a bang for me and really enjoyed Roller Rink and Sock Hop, so I'm excited to see what I can make with Sock Hop for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment