Tuesday, November 17, 2015

#Challenge52Kits Central High - September 2012

Welcome to September 2012!


ABOUT CENTRAL HIGH | I wonder if I squealed with excitement when Central High was first previewed - all that Amy Tangerine goodness from her Ready Set Go collection! Loved those big numbers in the add-on kits and so this month I got 3 of the 4 add-ons!


Main kit leftover

Style Guide leftover

Capital Avenue leftover

Register leftover

A LAYOUT | For my layout, I was planning to find a nice school picture of Natalie, but ended up printing this one of her sitting on the four wheeler. Then I wanted to make this layout for my husband's album, so I decided to make 8.5x11 layout and used a sketch template from Simple Scrapper! It was so quick and easy with the template. I added a half border on two sides of the page because I wanted to include one more patterned paper and give it some contrast!


NEXT UP | Roller Rink from October 2012 - it will be very interesting what I come up with because I didn't buy very much that month plus I made a lot of layouts and cards with it after taking it to a retreat weekend with me. Actually, that was the last retreat I went to since I found out a few months later I was pregnant with Natalie and haven't been back since!

No comments:

Post a Comment