Tuesday, November 10, 2015

#Challenge52Kits Elmwood Park - July 2012

I am definitely a bit behind here, but still keeping up with my layouts… so here is Elmwood Park from July 2012!


ABOUT ELMWOOD PARK | I loved all the bright colors from this kit and wasn't sure what direction to go, but then I had this picture of Natalie with all her babies, bears, and Elmo laying down and since it had so many colors also, I figured it would pair well with this kit!


Main kit leftover

Twisty Slide leftover

Four Square leftover

scraps


A LAYOUT | For this layout, I really loved the big letters on the one piece of paper that I ended up using for the title, but wanted to use the blue-ish back side of the 2nd piece I had (from More Patterned Paper)… except Natalie has 2 A's so I went with a different background paper and decided on the yellow. It really brightened up the page and added more color! The stamp from the Four Square add-on was one of my favorites from this month so I decided to use it again.


NEXT UP | Summer of '69 from summer of 2012, but I ended up using it to make a layout from fall of 2015 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment