Monday, August 10, 2015

#Challenge52Kits

So I'm ready to shake things up a bit here on my blog and on my Instagram and start a yearlong challenge for myself, but it can be shorter for YOU, however long you can join in, or even just for a few weeks!


Confession: I have been a Studio Calico subscriber non-stop since August 2011 (even though I started purchasing in May 2011). By this November I will have purchased 52 complete main scrapbook kits, of which I haven't exactly "killed" a single one!

So yesterday morning it dawned on me, I should try to make one more layout with every kit I have! And then I figured I should do this, once a week and post it and make it a challenge that anyone can join in on with any kit club or any project! So here is my plan.


My plan is to work on a layout on Saturdays, posting my progress to Instagram, then posting on Monday morning to my blog. On my blog I will show the kit I worked with, plus whatever add-ons I purchased (a LOT back in the day, hello 3 of the 4 Scrapbook add-ons for the first month!) and also what supplies I had left over! This should get interesting come February 2013 Front Row… I seriously have lost all the paper to that kit hahaha! If I get the time, I can also try to dig up the links to the projects I already created with that kit as well.

Here's one I created with the first kit I am going to use, back when I used to create double page layouts:

I want you all to hop in at any time and comment on the current week's blog post what you all worked on over the weekend, even if it's a different kit than what I'm working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment