Friday, May 29, 2015

Simple Scrapper CT Layouts: June!

Before I share my layouts I made for the Simple Scrapper Creative Team this month, I want to share a promotion going on RIGHT NOW to save 20% on a 6-month membership before June 1st! I've recently told Jennifer, the owner of Simple Scrapper, that I think the content she provides month after month is invaluable and now's an even greater time to sign up!


So first up is a layout I made for our Disney album, using a Sketch Template from Simple Scrapper's Premium membership of course! I changed this one up a bit and loved how I was able to get so many great pictures onto one layout! I basically used this layout instead of a pocket page :) I ended up just using small squares from last year's Sandlot kit by Studio Calico because I had leftover papers from the 4x6 pad, so bonus: I used up some older supplies!


Next I made this layout of us at the annual Lilac Festival they have here in good old Rochester, NY. I just loved bringing my daughter there, especially because I have such fond memories of it as a child... I go half for the nostalgia and half for the food hehe!


I used a Story Starter also from the Simple Scrapper's Premium Membership as well as a sketch template and stamped my own partial background in different colored rings to keep the photos connected even though they are apart on the page. I also used Studio Calico's Carolina Moon for this one.

The last thing I want to mention is that I've decided to take a step back from the Simple Scrapper Creative Team, though I will continue on as a member! There's no drama or much to say, other than I've decided it's time to turn to attention to other things, mostly my walk with Jesus and making that my focus. I still plan to scrap here and there and share on my creative Instagram, but changing up my priorities for a bit :)


The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment