Tuesday, February 10, 2015

C&N

First of all, my apologies for not updating my blog recently! Since my last post I've made 2 more layouts, finished my December Daily album, and made 2 cards, plus I've worked on some art work for myself and others. I hope to share some more of that here soon, but until then please follow me on Instagram: @ScrapperEmily!

ABOUT THE PHOTO:
Anyway, today's photo is from a lovely (aka not so lovely) and cold Friday night last month, so Chris and I decided to have a coffee date at Wegmans, our local+fave grocery store. The coffee was excellent, and it was perfect just to get out of the house for a bit and also get some errands done.


LAYOUT DESIGN/MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
I used a Sketch Template from Simple Scrapper's Premium Membership, then changed it up a bit to work with my photo and papers. I used this month's Cirque kit from Studio Calico, which went perfectly with the "date night" theme of my layout haha!


The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment