Monday, February 16, 2015

Then & Now

Well here is quite a different layout for me, one that is a comparison of how I used to take pictures vs. today, which turned into how I got my camera back then vs. now!
I used a Story Starter from Simple Scrapper's Premium Membership and loved how my story developed from there (no pun intended)!


I began with a sketch template also from Simple Scrapper, but then I really wanted to use that geometric silver metallic paper from this month's Cirque kit by Studio Calico and ended up cutting out the center and the border triangles that I backed with smaller papers from the same kit. I definitely needed to add my journaling to the front somewhere so even though it made it pretty busy, I added black journaling strips with white pen.





The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment