Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hello Deer

ABOUT THE PHOTO/STORY:
I love that this photo looks like, ah nice fall day with Natalie at the park. But looks can be deceiving, in fact, Chris was feeling quite ill but he still offered to take me to the park to snap some photos of me after hearing me fret about not having a good head shot for the Simple Scrapper Creative Team!


LAYOUT DESIGN:
I used a Sketch template from the Simple Scrapper's Premium membership - something I've done quite a bit, but this is my first layout for the Creative Team; how fitting!


MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
I ended up printing up one large photo and wanted to make it look like a "window". Originally I was going to cut out the squares, but to save me a little work lining them all up perfectly, I just kept them on the photo paper and went with a piece of white card stock to hide it. I used some older leaves from Amy Tangerine and a gray tag I had in my stash. This was a fun one - I really love working with the sketch templates from the Simple Scrapper!


The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment