Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Instagram Snapshot

ABOUT THE PHOTO(S):
I decided to use a Sketch Template from Simple Scrapper's Premium Membership and make a layout of my last 12 Instagrams as sort of a feed capture right now!


LAYOUT DESIGN:
The sketch template made it easy to get going on this, but I changed it up a little with my placement of the Instagram captions.


MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
I used very little product in this - a piece of paper from the Pine Hill add-on kit from Studio Calico, letter thickers and 4x6 papers cut up from the Walden main scrapbook kit, and thin washi tape that was part of the Bluegrass PL kit from Studio Calico back in April.


The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment