Friday, November 21, 2014

A Hot Dog Party!

ABOUT THE PHOTO(S):
Well, we had a hot dog themed birthday party for Natalie's 1st birthday! It was awesome, but such a whirlwind! Luckily Chris took on the task of planning all the big stuff - our friend Mike's hot dog truck and transporting it, the tent, tables + chairs, and even staking the "Pin the Topping on the Hot Dog" game into the ground for me so the kids could play! It was a success, thanks to his help and all I took care of were the decorations and small details!


LAYOUT DESIGN:
I really was having trouble where to begin with these photos because I had so many and I didn't know how I was going to get them all scrapped! I found a solution and selected a double page layout Sketch Template from Simple Scrapper's Premium membership to work with! Once I had that selected, I was able to overcome my mental hurdle and get started!


MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
Then the next hardest part was figuring out what paper to use, since my current Studio Calico kit wouldn't work with these bright summery photos... off to my stash I went! I figured the kids in the picture would pair well with the Sidewalks collection from October Afternoon... and I was right, the papers and embellishments (that I still had all of) went perfectly with my hot dog themed party pictures as well!



The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment