Sunday, April 21, 2013

Canal Ducks!

Chris bought me an awesome bag for my bicycle last Christmas and attached it to the back of my bike last summer! I packed some bread for a bike ride along the canal path in Spencerport and we found some hungry ducks to feed!! What good is a bike ride if you can't expect to have to stop and feed some animals along the way!?



The idea for this layout came again from the Sketchbook 4 class with Kelly Purkey I took last year! I used sketch #12 because I basically just had a bunch of scrap pieces of paper to work with (this being my 4th layout with the Studio Calico Spencer's kit and also my 4th layout in 2 weeks!)



Again, I didn't think I'd have all that many embellishments of this layout, so I grabbed some older washi tape by October Afternoon, older foam thickers from Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line, and random October Afternoon buttons to complete the layout!



The chipboard pieces were part of the kit from BasicGrey and then I didn't feel it needed a whole lot more since the papers were the main point of interest for this layout! Woohoo, I'm feeling super productive in my new space so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment