Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello Spring

I finally got to dig into the new Studio Calico kit, Neverland as well as some of the new Amy Tangerine line Yes Please from American Crafts! It all went perfectly with this other picture I have from the Lilac Festival last spring!




I started with a sketch from the Bright Ideas class I took last month with Nicole Samuels! I can't say enough about the class materials we received packed with inspiration, so using the sketch made this layout come together very quickly!




I love the new Amy Tangerine embroidery kits that I used to stitch the clouds and sun! Oh, today is my birthday and I was gifted the embroidery kits from my fellow scrappy friend Kara for my birthday, so it was just fitting that I ended up using it today!




I just love when a layout comes together quickly! I hope to keep this momentum going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment