Sunday, March 17, 2013

Erie Canal

My husband Chris is sort of like my personal boredom-fixer and always finds interesting and new things for us to do or try! We had the 5th of July off from work last summer, so he found for us the information to sign up for the Sam Patch Packet boat tour on the Erie Canal! We were like tourists in our own hometown, it was so much fun and very interesting! I finished this layout last night, the 4th layout of the day - the most I've ever completed at home in one day!!




I used the Neverland kit by Studio Calico and just LOVE that Maggie Holmes sky background paper - actually all the paper from her Crate Paper line is just beautiful!




I just picked some papers for the pinked circles and a few washi tapes and then it was just a matter of putting the layout together. The sewing is what took the majority of the time, otherwise this one was a quick one!

No comments:

Post a Comment