Saturday, November 3, 2012

Some birthday cards

I used my Silhouette to create these cards for my sister-in-law's nephew and my niece!! First I made this simple birthday card using the stars background came with the Cut It Out class I'm taking online at Studio Calico! I sized it down to fit this card and wanted to prevent it from making the card too busy, so cut it out of white paper. I found the cute karate cartoons from the Silhouette store and cut those too.


I stamped the birthday sentiment with individual Studio Calico letter stamps, and used the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook foam thickers for his name!


For this second card, I found those cupcakes from the Silhouette store and sized them down and cut them from colored paper. I added the "3" tag from the Central High kit while the paper is from the Roller Rink kit, both by Studio Calico as well.


Happy card making!

No comments:

Post a Comment