Monday, November 26, 2012

Romans 3:1-26

Here are most of the notes from last week's message "The Whole Shebang!" from Pastor Dave Tomasso!

I used just a few items from the Sock Hop kit by Studio Calico and then there was a lot of writing to be done, so I changed it up, writing the Bible verses with my ultra precision pen - the Pigma Micron 005, aka 0.20mm line width.


Most importantly, here are a few golden nuggets:
* God's Word will stand
* In order to understand grace, I have to hear the ugly part that brings me under sin to appreciate the cross, the blood that was shed


This next set of pages was a mostly blank page, then a weird page with a woman's face... so I tore it out, but the back was a top ten decoration, so I cut out part of it and adhered to the left side. I used my Silhouette to cut out the main verse we've been looking at the past couple weeks - Romans 3:24! I cut it out of that red polka dot paper and just used the leftover piece, and only had to lift the inner parts of the letters to adhere instead of working with every individual letter.


We got some awesome definitions last week for:
* JUSTIFIED - "Just as if" I never sinned (WOW!)
* FREELY - undeservedly; without cause
* GRACE - because of His grace, no strings attached
* REDEMPTION - a ransom that is paid

"Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" --Romans 3:24 (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment