Thursday, November 29, 2012

You Look Lovely

Hehehe, I didn't realize when I told my cousin and her Dad to get in a picture I did "the impossible" and awkwardly forced my Uncle Joe to be in a picture - apparently something he never does, but I had no idea, since I hadn't seen him for several years! Haha! You can tell my cousin is just thrilled and entertained by this!!




Anyway, the funny thing is the back of that main piece of paper is what everyone's after and why it's still sold out at Studio Calico. Even my friend Kara is on the "wait list" for this piece of paper, and I had to ask her not to kill me while I sat next to her (at the scrapbook retreat) and was just using the back of it haha!




I love those mini wooden letters! I cheated and used the ones I received in my December Daily kit, but then ordered more before they sold out!

HOW-TO:
  • I used the Darling Dear collection by Studio Calico
  • The cuts were made on the Silhouette, and from the Cut It Out class from Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment