Sunday, October 21, 2012

Baby Shower card

I made this card for my husband's cousin, our cousin, who is expecting a little girl! I got the inspiration for filling the hearts from here but changed it up a little and made heart shapes!



I saved some of my packaging from removing my stamps and throwing into stamp storage, and cut some hearts from that and from pieces of paper (from the Roller Rink kit by Studio Calico) and then sewed them together, and adding some punched hearts before finishing up! I had also cut some sentiments from a piece of paper and adhered them to the hearts before starting to sew.



After I finished the three hearts, I realized it looked kind of plain directly to the card, so I added a couple background papers to make them stand out and added the sentiment with letter stickers from Basic Grey (the light gray) and Studio Calico (the red ones are from the Wonderland collection).

No comments:

Post a Comment