Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Balcony Views

Ever have a tough time finishing a layout!? For no particular reason, other than I just couldn't get this one together quickly, this layout has taken me FOREVER! Even though it doesn't look like it's finished (to me) I just need to throw it in a corner (till I buy a new album to put my latest pages in) and tell myself repeatedly, "Breathe, it's finished." Haha, jk, I'm not that neurotic! Well, sorta...




Anyway, perhaps it's because this is like my 6th page or so of more or less the same, beachy pics from our trip to Miami Beach this past April. I really thought, scrapping these pics would be like going to the beach, you can't ever get sick of it... but I guess I was wrong! Oh well, this labored page came from a sketch for the 28 Days of Sketches 2 class with Lisa Day that is now over - good grief, 28 days and only used 2 of the sketches so far!




So I didn't really keep track of the supplies I used here, because it was one of those ones where I just wasn't satisfied by one collection so I pulled from all sorts of collections - can you spot them all?




HOW-TO List of Collections:
  • Shoreline by American Crafts
  • Nantucket by Pink Paislee
  • Heidi Swapp
  • PB&J by BasicGrey
  • Plus goodies from both the Elmwood Park kit and the Summer of '69 kits both by Studio Calico including Pebbles, October Afternoon, and Crate Paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment