Friday, September 23, 2011

Faithful smasher

I finally did a "series" of Smashbook pages that I love! I am using the Green Smashbook for my bible study notes, as we're going through the book of Genesis on Wednesday nights.


Love these first 2 pages because I got to use some more stuff from the Amy Tangerine line by American Crafts:


Also, chapter 24 is really awesome to re-read once you realize the amazing correlations to the new testament and what everyone represents...

These next 2 pages use mostly stuff from the Out of Print line by BasicGrey. That's a rub-on in the lower left corner and for the piece going off the right side of the page, I actually just cut that out of one of their pieces of paper. The little arrow is from the Wander collection, also by BasicGrey.


I love that little golden nugget from Pastor Dave - Will you go on a journey with the Holy Spirit to one day meet Jesus?

Chapter 25-26 pages were completed with the use of Elm letter thickers by American Crafts, journal box sticker by Sassafras, and Studio Calico chipboard clouds that were inked with Tim Holtz wild honey distress ink. I finally got the Uniball Signo white pen in the mail, after hearing all the rave reviews people had about it and I gotta say, it is definitely something to rave about! It is such a bold white but you only have to write with it once, so you can do fairly small letters and still have them stand out.


Grace upon grace. Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment