Friday, September 9, 2011

A Nontraditional Wedding Card

Love, love, love this card for my BFF's wedding that I will be apart of! The Amy Tangerine line by American Crafts is my absolute favorite line of scrapbooking products! This is my first use of these products (finally). I can't wait to use more, since I basically bought everything I could find from the line and hoping to get more as I use them up and figure out what I like best :)


How awesome is that heart fabric paper!? Pretty expensive (for a piece of paper, except that it's fabric), and has a bit of a strange smell, but I just adore it and was so happy to get a chance to use it right away! It is definitely worth the cost!


HOW-TO:
  • The only non-Amy Tangerine product I used was the purple shimmer cardstock - that came in the Creative Memories Frightful Halloween Specialty Paper Pack
  • I cut the Falling For You Fabric paper (hearts) to 4.5" x 6.5" onto the 5x7 card
  • The "all you need is love" banner is from the Wishing fabric stickers
  • The letters are Lovely Mulberry and Lovely Peacock Molded Foam Rubber Letter Stickers
  • The potty people are from the Let's Go Dimensional Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment