Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Simple Strawberry Thank You Card

Two things surprised me about this card:
1. I actually used an old(er) cartridge on the Cricut to create the strawberries
2. I forced myself to cut into a fully good piece of 12x12 paper by My Mind's Eye - this is a very difficult thing for me to do!


I would've popped up the strawberries except they are covering a previous cut into that Bazzill dark green dotted swiss paper, so had to keep it flat, boo.



HOW-TO:
  • Cut strawberries at 2.5" using the Cricut Preserves cartridge from My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Boy "Ziggy" Paper
  • I have been dying to use that ribbon because it came in a pack of 3 that included stars and polka dot patterns - it is from Queen & Co.
  • Stapled the ribbon to the Bazzill paper with the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher - love this thing even more than I ever thought I would!
  • Thank you and shout out to my friend Kara for supplying me with the little rhinestone embellishments, they are Grass Green also from Queen & Co. - wow, didn't even realize that, so they were definitely made to match this card!
  • The letters are Chipboard Alphas from Studio Calico that came in their August main kit: Boardwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment