Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Instagram Pictures

I've been seeing everyone's blogs lately, with professional looking pictures and finally discovered their secret: Instagram! It's a free iPhone download, that allows you to select a filter, and instantly change up the look of your pictures - it's really fun to play with! Here are some of my instagrams. I am definitely looking forward to put these to use in an album soon!



Handsome husband



Garden Center


Real bumblebee! I ran after taking this picture!


New 4-Wheeler = Happy husband


"Hey, I found us a shortcut!"


Adam's Basin along the Erie Canal


This is what we looked like on our honeymoon!


I forget, some car that my husband loves!


Car show


Taking a break to fix my bicycle helmet


Charlotte beach on a school night

No comments:

Post a Comment