Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sweet

ABOUT THE PHOTO:
There is just something about Daddies and their daughters that is too cute! Of course Natalie and her friend were a little more interested in getting into that pool with the nice warm water that Chris filled with buckets of warm water from the basement, what a guy!


LAYOUT DESIGN:
I started with an older sketch template from the Simple Scrapper, but ended up changing it once I found those tags to use.


MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
So I cut up some pieces of paper from the Poet Society kit by Studio Calico but still felt like there was a lot missing. I dove into my stash when I wasn't feeling like the Poet Society embellishments would work for this layout. I found those Dear Lizzy tags and then went with some other Dear Lizzy products, then hand cut a few pieces to go with it! This layout took me longer to complete because I basically had to pull the supplies together instead of just relying on one kit. Hoping I can catch up with my photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment