Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beep Beep

ABOUT THE PHOTO: From Mothers Day again, Natalie really loved that little wagon car, and "driving" but also couldn't resist taste testing the horn haha!


LAYOUT DESIGN: I finally used one of June's sketch template from the SimpleScrapper.com (Jennifer Wilson), which got derailed so far this month because I'm working on finishing my Day In The Life album from May, had to make lots of cards this month, and ended up on a Staycation that didn't allow for much scrap time in the end.

PRODUCTS: This is only my second layout using June's Hello, Hello kit from Studio Calico. I'm hoping to get a couple more done before the next kit gets here! The "Let's Go" globe is part of a free cut file offered at Studio Calico (CLICK HERE) from the Wanderlust collection! The letter thickers were from the Front Row kit in February of 2013!


PROCESS: I mounted all the paper onto a cheap white piece of card stock so I could cut out the middles of the dark blue and teal background papers to save for later. I didn't have a full 12x12 sheet of that teal paper left, anyway, so I trimmed it to 8.5x11 and love how it sort of draws the eye to the photo. I splattered the white grid paper with Mister Huey's spray mist and cut out the words from another piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment