Thursday, July 4, 2013

A couple of scrapbook pages!

It's been awhile since I've gotten some scrapbook pages done - maybe I've been too tired in the evenings? Who knows, but I finally finished the few pics from our gender reveal get together! This first layout I mostly used the Planetarium kit from Studio Calico, but when I got stuck I dug a little back into the Neverland kit...


For the frames, I stamped each frame from the stamp in the class kit for the Inked class going on right now at Studio Calico! I stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with my new Koi watercolor set that came with one of those watercolor brushes that holds water in it and just squeeze it to get it wet (awesome btw)! Then I cut each frame out with my Fiskars fingertip knife and mounted the frames onto a strip of gray polkadot paper by Simple Stories.


For the bottom title, I cut out the word Happiness from my Silhouette (it was part of the Awesome Script Words digital template by Ali Edwards). The embellishment on the lower right I actually cut out from the back of some packaging for some brads, including the butterfly brad I added on top!




This second layout took me FOREVER to complete. Once I had it started I really didn't know what to do with it...


Eventually I just added some random embellishments from the Planetarium kit and went with it.


Today I have off for Independence Day, so finally did some catching up! Happy Independence Day America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment