Monday, September 10, 2012

Romans 1:1-7

Yesterday's message was about God's Beloved, the children of Christ and the call for them, and of course, grace!


I threw together the left side in the rush after getting home from church and grocery shopping, before the football game started (but geesh, being Bills fans here is pretty tough - so I dozed after the first quarter while Chris could only watch till halftime before he had to turn it off). I used elements from the latest kit, Central High.


Then I finished up the right side last night, after celebrating my sister-in-law's birthday! Still went for the minimal decoration route for this!


Some important notes:
* Called to be saints - He does not call us because we're saints, we're saints because he called us
* It was God's idea to save man and make the sinner a saint
* The only difference between these is the Savior

HOW-TO:
  • For the left side I used the Central High kit by Studio Calico
  • I had that leftover square piece of paper called "Charmed" from the newest Amy Tangerine collection Ready Set Go by American Crafts
  • The 2 is a die cut number tag from Pretty Little Studio
  • The speech bubble die cut is an exclusive from Studio Calico
  • The washi tape is from My Mind's Eye
  • The note taking card on the right is from the Blank Smashpad by EK Success
  • The die cut floral on the bottom right is also from the Ready Set Go collection by American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment